$59 per person, prix fixe
For groups of ten or over, a reduced menu will be offered with two choices per course
- With a glass of Sauvignon Squeeze and Amuse Bouche
- Soup of the Moment, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (V; GF available)
- Baked Peach wrapped in prosciutto with Drunken Nanny goats cheese, olive oil and roquette (GF)
- Traditional Waldorf Salad – a classic mix of apples, walnuts, celery and grapes bound in mayonnaise (V, VG, GF)
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Tart on Mesclun with balsamic créme (V)
- Smoked Salmon Mousse, cornichons, crackers, toasts (GF available)
all served with seasonal vegetables
- Fish of the Day pan-fried in lemon and garlic on bistro potatoes with ratatouille (GF)
- Moroccan Spiced Palliser Ridge Lamb Rump, lemon couscous and pomegranate molasses (GF)
- Red Devon Beef medallions served pink with a mustard, orange and honey rub, Dauphine potatoes
- Twice Cooked Longbush Pork Belly with a fennel ‘slaw, kumara puree (GF)
- Parkvale Mushroom Rissoles baked in tomato (V; VG)
- Baked Kumara stuffed with caramelised onion and walnuts (V; VG; GF)
- Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream (GF available)
- Whittakers Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake with orange curd, orange jelly, candied pistachios and cream (V; GF)
- Coconut Pana Cotta with passionfruit coulis and tuile biscuit (V; VG; GF)
- Summer Berry Pudding with cream and mint (V; VG; GF)
- Local cheese and crackers with Pinot Noir wine jelly (GF available)
- Petit Fours
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.
Don’t want to drive? We offer a complimentary shuttle service and can pick you up from wherever you are staying locally within Martinborough township and drop you off after your meal.