$59 per person, prix fixe
For groups of ten or over, a reduced menu will be offered with two choices per course
- With a glass of Sauvignon Squeeze and Amuse Bouche
- Soup of the Moment, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (V; GF available)
- Fishcakes on Mesclun with aioli and pickled red onion (GF)
- Twice baked feta souffle with a tomato chilli jam and roquette (GF; V)
- Salad of Longbush pork with a lime ginger and coriander dressing (GF)
- Corn Tostada with avocado mousse, chargrilled corn, tomato and coriander (GF; V, VG)
all served with seasonal vegetables
- Palliser Ridge Lamb Shank in a rich wine jus (GF)
- Fillet of Roasted Palliser Ridge Beef with a peppercorn butter (GF)
- Fish of the Day en papilotte with spring vegetables, lemon and butter (GF)
- Free Range Chicken Breast served with coq au vin accompaniments (GF)
- Courgette and Quinoa Fritter Stack with hummus (GF; V; VG)
- Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla bean ice cream (V)
- Whittakers Dark Chocolate S’mores Cup – Graham cracker base filled with chocolate and topped with toasted marshmallows (V)
- Lemon Posset with ginger crisp (GF; V; VG)
- Baked Cheesecake with white wine poached fruit, caramel sauce and whipped cream (GF)
- Tirohana Mess – layers of crushed meringue with berries, berry coulis and whipped cream (GF; V; VG available)
- Petit Fours
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.
Don’t want to drive? We offer a complimentary shuttle service and can pick you up from wherever you are staying locally within Martinborough township and drop you off after your meal.