$59 per person, prix fixe
For groups of ten or over, a reduced menu will be offered with two choices per course
Please note that we are closed at times due to private functions or tour groups so please do call ahead to book and avoid disappointment or check the latest updates
SUMMER DINNER MENU
- With a glass of Sauvignon Squeeze and Amuse Bouche
- Soup of the Day, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (V, VG, GF)
- Salmon Fishcakes on Mesclun, lemon pepper aioli, white wine pickled red onion (GF)
- Parkvale Mushroom Paté, Pinot Noir wine jelly, crostini (V, VG, GF)
- Salad of smoked chicken, Drunken Nanny cheeky camembert, goji berries, balsamic (GF)
- Baked peaches stuffed with Drunken Nanny fresh lush goats cheese, wrapped in prosciutto with balsamic (GF)
served with seasonal vegetables
- Fillet of Beef with chimichurri and baby potatoes (GF)
- Mediterranean Lamb Roulade with potato gnocchi
- Duo of Pork – medallion and twice cooked belly – Asian ‘slaw, pommes purée, lime coriander and ginger dressing (GF)
- Fish baked in paper with chermoula and pommes purée
- Courgette and Quinoa Fritters, Haloumi, tomato chilli jam (V, VG, GF)
- Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla bean ice cream
- Chocolate Pana Cotta, amaretti crumble, freeze dried fruit (V, VG, GF)
- Passionfruit Parfait, tropical fruit salsa (V, VG, GF)
- Summer Berry Terrine with vanilla bean ice cream (V, VG, GF)
- Lemon Soufflé Cake served warm with fresh berries and whipped cream (V, VG, GF)
- Petit Fours
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.
Don’t want to drive? We offer a complimentary shuttle service and can pick you up from wherever you are staying locally within Martinborough township and drop you off after your meal.