$59 per person, prix fixe
For groups of ten or over, a reduced menu will be offered with two choices per course
- With a glass of Sauvignon Squeeze and Amuse Bouche
- Soup of the Moment, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (V; GF available)
- Brie baked with honey and rosemary served with crostini, marinated garlic and wine jelly (GF available)
- Salad of roasted pumpkin, cranberries, candied pumpkin seeds, white wine poached pear and balsamic (V, VG, GF)
- Roasted beetroot and feta tart on Mesclun with balsamic créme (V)
- Baked Crépe stuffed with crab and topped with mornay sauce on Mesclun (GF available)
all served with seasonal vegetables
- Fish of the Day oven baked with capers, red onion, lemon and butter (GF)
- Rump of Palliser Ridge Lamb on a celeriac puree with wine jus (GF)
- Red Devon Beef Scotch Fillet on a blue cheese polenta with walnut oil (GF)
- Longbush Pork Cutlet on a mustard mash with silverbeet (GF)
- Vegetarian Pie of the Moment (V)
- Vegan Shepherds Pie (V; VG; GF)
- Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Whittakers Dark Chocolate Tart with mint chocolate ice cream (V)
- Cookies and Cream Creme Brulée with a warm cookie (V; GF)
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake served warm with red wine poached fruit and mascarpone (V; GF)
- Raw Lemon Cheesecake with vanilla ice cream (V; VG; GF)
- Local cheese and crackers with Pinot Noir wine jelly (GF available)
- Petit Fours
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.
Don’t want to drive? We offer a complimentary shuttle service and can pick you up from wherever you are staying locally within Martinborough township and drop you off after your meal.