$59 per person, prix fixe
For groups of ten or over, a reduced menu will be offered with two choices per course
- With a glass of Sauvignon Squeeze and Amuse Bouche
- Soup of the Moment, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (V; GF available)
- Caramelised Onion and Mozzarella Tart on Mesclun with balsamic
- Salad of edamame beans, goji berries, quinoa, walnuts, citrus dressing (V, VG, GF)
- Parkvale Mushrooms stuffed with onions, cheese, breadcrumbs with aioli (V; VG and GF available)
- Fishcakes on Mesclun with aioli and pickled red onion (GF)
all served with seasonal vegetables
- Fish of the Day oven baked with a Mexican Salsa (GF)
- Rump of Palliser Ridge Lamb with wine jus and mint (GF)
- Red Devon Beef Fillet with garlic butter (GF)
- Longbush Pork Hock with a cider cream sauce (GF)
- Vegetarian Pie of the Moment (V)
- Vegan Shepherds Pie (V; VG; GF)
- Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla bean ice cream
- Whittakers Dark Chocolate Pot with brandied cherries, whipped cream and chocolate flakes (V)
- Lemon and Almond Torte, berry coulis, vanilla bean ice cream (V; GF)
- Baked Cheesecake with white wine poached pear, caramel sauce and gingernut ice cream (GF)
- Apple Tarte Tatin with apple syrup and whipped cream
- Petit Fours
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.
Don’t want to drive? We offer a complimentary shuttle service and can pick you up from wherever you are staying locally within Martinborough township and drop you off after your meal.