* For group bookings 10 guests and over, please contact Toby to arrange details
Please note that we are closed at times due to private functions or tour groups so please do call ahead to book and avoid disappointment.
SPRING A LA CARTE – Tuesday through Sunday
12 noon – 3:00pm (last orders to the kitchen at 1:45pm)
(Sunday also features our Sunday Roast menu as well as a la carte)
Tasting and Sharing Plates are available in nice weather on the terrace at $23 per person
• Soup of the Day, Estate bread brushed with local olive oil (GF available)
• Chicken and Cognac Paté, Estate bread, crackers, wine jelly (GF available)
• Fishcakes on Mesclun, garlic aioli
• Corn Tostada filled with avocado, tomato, coriander, chargrilled corn, sour cream (GF; V; VG)
Main Courses $23 – served with seasonal vegetables
• Palliser Ridge Lamb salad – with feta, olives, red onion, quinoa, lemon (GF)
• Greenshell Mussels in a garlic cream sauce with Estate bread (GF available)
• Courgette and Quinoa Fritters with hummus and spring salad (GF; V; VG)
• Palliser Ridge Beef Meatballs in passata with pommes puree (GF)
• Signature Spiced Pumpkin bread and butter pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream (V)
• Whittakers Dark Chocolate Pot, whipped cream and chocolate shavings (GF; V)
• New York baked cheesecake, poached fruit, whipped cream (GF)
• Lemon Posset with ginger crisp (GF; V; VG)
V denotes Vegetarian
VG denotes Vegan
GF denotes Gluten Free
All of our ingredients are sourced locally and seasonally with emphasis on organic, free range and sustainable produce
All chutneys, sauces and soups are made onsite
Please give prior notice for special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc.)
One account per table.
All prices include GST.
Menu subject to change due to seasonal availability
Please note that we get booked out well in advance throughout the year and close at times for tours, private bookings and functions – please book early to avoid disappointment – call 06 306 9933 or email for further details.